I still think of you baby
you are there in my heart like a pearl in an oyster
Your departure from me has shown me different things
One, when someone is severed from you
they change and sometimes forget you
But is that friendship? how did you forget? Is there anything I couldn't do for you my love?
I gave my all but you left me with memories I am forced to live with...
You are far away
You tell me about your new life and Im not really pleased
I thought you would remain the same
But you hav gone away from me... forever..
I felt deceived and insignificant.
Was that how you thought about me? small and unimportant?
If yes, then I say your not real
but fake, plastic and materialistic
It is your name I chant a hundred times
I try to do what you do and feel the guilt flow through the veins
Do you feel the same when you do that? Fooling me and yourself..
along with the memories there is the pain irrepressible and infinite;
its forgiven that u dont have me in ur memory..
but will u please not do this to anybody else again?
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment