Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love the woods:
they are mysterious, with a lot of tales to tell
I love the birds:
they have sense of mirth all the time
which we all lack
I love the wind:
It never dissapoints you
I love the lonely trees:
They are ever self-reliant
making use of everything they have
I love the widow bringing up her children:
She sacrfices all her time and self for giving the best for her kids.
I love the authors:
They dedicate life to bringing life into a world of their owen
I love the unsung heroes:
they don't like fame and let their deeds to speak their life.
I love the feeling of mercy:
It adds meaning to this life,
to appreciate the blessings that god showers upon us.
I love the way my mom and dad kiss my head:
It makes me realize I'm fortunate.
I love the art of day-dreaming:
It makes feel real.
I love that one guy all my life:
without whom I would'nt have cherished everything
I told you about!

No comments: