Friday, October 10, 2008

The Healing

I can sense the changes happening
you still lie in the midst of my dreams
I still wish something can happen to make you understand
the pain that u gave me
u remain unscathed by the injury
I linger for an answer
and you hesitate and i pray there is a day when you can tell me the truth
I thought we were friends and best friends were we
but now i dont believe that you betrayed me leaving me with no clue of ur intentions
I tried my very best at this ordeal
but now i remain the same as yesterday
trying my best to survive the past
by luck or so, dark times dont remain long
they disperse when the angels descend
they make me lie down in peace that I for so long searched for
they dry my tears of endless misery
and undress me and cloth me in a pretty blue dress
and they tell me numerous stories and I fall asleep
They still remain, the angels lift me for a journey
which reveals me a world only they could make me see
the scar gain back new skin and the blood is red again
my soul regains the life it missed so long
An angel touches me and gently kisses my cheek
and she holds my hand and her tender touch brings me new hope
she looks right in my eye and I come back to life
Resurresction personified
The faith refilled the once lost hope in Christ returns
to its eternity
I smile and she whispers to me "Dont look back"
So during my flight back home They sing
Their voices so sweet and divine
I get back home with the fresh memory
After all,I won

No comments: